mundane update.

whatever happened to september and october?! time obviously did not wait for me. tsk. and in about a month's time i'll be another year older. haiz. damn fast. and everybody my age is talkingabout boifrens and marriage. stress mode alert! tsk.


so let me update some things in my life: work sucks. eventhough all the annoying staff are no longer around, work still sucks. and talking about annoying staff. a bloody makcik attacked me at facebook last month. all i can say is she is a bloody childish old woman who ought to just stay at home so that she won't make other people's life difficult. better still, go stay under her husband's kain and don't ever come out.tsk.



and then i'm going for another holiday yet again. 10 dec is all set. hehe. time to relax yo!!



and then mak buyong is popping soon. can't wait! but i want to take a pic with her tummy laa! must find time already.



and then i pick up a new hobby. cross stitch! haha. it is cool u know. hehe. and i can't wait for my project to finish.=)



i guess thats all. oh last last. why is it so difficult to accept it? hmmm...



t.t.f.n.

Comments

Popular Posts