Stress.

i was reading my old posts, like from 2006. Some of the things i said is like different from what am i now ah. So much difference. Like there's a post that i said I don't like quiet places. When I saw that sentence i almost burst out laughing out loud. Cos I hate noisy places the most now. The quieter the place the better. And if someone is noisy I would give the stink eye. Haha. Also, I don't talk to strangers anymore, except if customer make small talk with me. I work as a cashier so I need to talk to people cannot just ignore ah. And if they nice i will attempt a small talk. If really no mood then just smile lah. But seriously, what was I thinking writing those posts anyways? I sound so cheerful and bubbly. Now I sound so.. dark and melancholy and depressed and sad. tsk. Being heartbroken makes so many changes. And getting old is stressful ah. Stress.

Comments

Popular Posts