So it has been 2 years since my last post. Now I shall update again.

2017 has been work work work work work. Robinson Rd branch, which is where I work, close down. I was tasked to do return of the stocks for the whole shop, cos the other 2 aunties were damn tortoise. We had a closing down sale and then all 3 of us got separated. I was super damn happy cos I got transferred to the HQ, as the admin to receive stocks. Damn I almost danced around the shop when uncle culver announced the transfer. Wendy was sent to RC and Achi to PP. I almost laughed to their faces sia. Seriously. This busy period of RR closure was from December 2016 to Feb 2017. And then all 3 of us went to Tagore to do MDS returns. And 1st April I start my training at CRS with Geok. Of course I wanted to give those 2 aunties a smug face everytime we come in and they have no table to sit and I have a table to sit. Hahaha.

Anyways, I was on training for 1 month only cos Geok was leaving. 1 month tender so I was rushing to learn everything there is to know. And before I realised, she was gone. Left to do everything on my own, and also communicate with Rudy, who have a speech impediment. I was scared that I cannot understand him. But after a while I got used to it, both his speech and the work. With Uncle Sunny's help and jokes I was looking forward to work everyday. Of cos after the returns are done ( with my help still, yes I was multi-tasking)the 2 aunties go to their respective branches. I couldn't get over the happiness that I no longer need to entertain their bloody annoying asses.

All the while I was at Tagore, I couldn't take long leave. Ms Wong said I still very new need to learn more things still. So I only took short breaks, to Penang and Bintan. No solo trips.

But happiness at Tagore is short-lived ah. MBM decided to decentralised CRS in September 2017. So I have to back to stores to do my receiving. No more table for my own. No more Uncle Sunny's jokes. No more going to Nenek Esah's house for lunch every Tuesdays and Thursdays. OH WELLS. Now I have to travel between PP and RC to do receiving.

But thank God RC have nice people besides Wendy. I found a sister in Lissa and Kak Azzah, whom I only talk on the phone when I was in RR. They are such nice people until I wondered why was I in RR and not in RC the first time I applied for MPH. Oh wells. At least my broken heart was mended abit with these people.

All these happenings at work kept me busy, so I got no time to think of stupid bitch of a bff that decided to abandon me after she got a husband and also the fact that I got divorced. Too tired everyday work work work. Then weekend sleep sleep sleep. Yea I got office hours after I got transferred so my weekends no need to work anymore.

And then 2018 came. First time I celebrated my birthday at work with my lovely kakaks cos I dont want to take leave. Usually I take off day when I was at RR but now no more off days on weekdays ah so I just work lah. Heh. February went to Hatyai with Dya. It was an impromtu decision where I agree on everything and she booked and plan everything. And then April I had my 2nd solo trip!!! To Japan to see sakura!!! I was lucky I managed to catch sakura in Kyoto. Super damn happy that I messaged Uncle Sunny and almost everybody. Hahaha. Also Fuji-san. Like wow I managed to see Mount Fuji upclose and not in pictures. The feeling is like OMG super proud of myself lah.
And then it was work work work again til August where I go Sydney and Melbourne with Dya again. It was impromtu again cos she wants to go somewhere far for her birthday. But this time I did the planning and she did the booking. Moral of this trip is I am not going to do itinerary ever again if travelling with her. And I learned to control my temper better this time too. We had our disagreements but I always gave in to her cos well, I am the eldest, in every sense, although we are the same age. So yea I was very proud of myself. I got to enjoy this trip eventhough the itinerary was not followed mostly.

And now its October. Went to KL during the Children Day weekend with my sister. Well no comment ah. Going holiday with sister only for the first time is ok I guess. Not sure if she wants to go anywhere again with me. Hahah. Work is as usual work. Been busy helping Lissa with shopfloor stuff cos her staff mostly useless. Imagine Wendy times 2. Kak Azzah is still helpful but the 2 aunties Pat and Wendy ah vomit blood eh.

2 more months and its already a new year again. SO FAST AH. Anyways thats the updates. Mostly. I think there's more but too many to recall. Hahaha. So yea. TTFN!

Comments

Popular Posts